What is Learn To Play?
A program that:
- Introduces Softball to children in a Revolutionary way.
- Ensures children have Fun while improving their fitness & developing their skills.
- Is Action packed.
- Fosters Success for all ability levels.
- Has Easy to Follow lesson plans for new and experienced coaches.
- Contains activities & lead up games that are patterned after informal Playground Games.
- Gives every child more opportunities to develop softball skills because everyone is Active for every minute of the session.
- Is Nationally recognized and approved.
The Tim Hortons Learn to Play Program (LTP) is a revolutionary way of introducing the sport of softball to children.
LTP ensures children of all skill levels have FUN while improving their fitness levels and developing their Fundamental Movement Skills.
LTP has easy to follow lesson plans for parents and volunteer coaches and promises lots of ACTION in a positive environment for all children.
Inside the LTP Manual you will find:
- Prepared lesson plans
- Easy to follow instructions
- Progressions for teaching basic skills
- Lead up games designed to simulate the real game of softball
LTP allows coaches and children to explore the wonderful sport of Softball. Participants will go home happy and will look forward to the next LTP session.
To order your Tim Hortons Learn to Play Manual, please use the Order Form at the top of this page (Coaching Resources Order Form) or for more information please contact: NWT Softball at 867-446-0000 or [email protected]